So last night for dinner Gregory and I were discussing what we wanted for dinner. We didn't want something that would take a long time to make and left overs just didn't sound appealing. That's about the time I struck an epiphany! I had three tubes of Pillsbury Crescent rolls in my fridge that I'd been dying to make and Greg suggested a frozen pizza why not combine the two? I now present Crescent Pizza Rolls!
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 8 Pizza Rolls
- 1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 4 Mozzarella String Cheese (I used the Sargento's brand)
- 1 jar of traditional pasta sauce (or you can use meat for the meat lover) [I used Prego]
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Italian Season
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut your mozzarella sticks in half.
- Layout your crescents on put a small spoon full of pasta sauce on the large side of your crescent. (DO NOT apply sauce to the whole crescent unless you want a HUGE mess on your hangs)
- Add your mozzarella and roll the crescent like usual.
- Once all 8 are rolled baste tops with olive oil, sprinkle Italian seasoning & parmesan cheese on top
- Bake for 10 minutes and enjoy!