|Flavors pictured: Cherry, Apricot and Plum|
- 1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup Flour
- Jam or preserves (I use Solo's cake & pastry filling)
- Powder Sugar
- Mix butter and cream cheese together. (If you don't have a mixer, use a fork till smooth.)
- Gradually work in flour.
- Gather into a ball. cover & refrigerate till firm.
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Roll out dough onto flour board or pastry cloth until thin.
- Cut out 2-inch round circles (I use the smallest tupperware I have. I believe it's a dip container)
- Dot center with 1/4 teaspoon of jam.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until golden (about 10 minutes)
- Sprinkle with powder sugar.
Taste best warm. This should make about 3 dozen.